Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas in NYC

Just got back from a lovely trip to the Big Apple. Anyone who knows me, knows that this is my most favourite place on earth! I'm lucky enough to have visited many times - but never at Christmas, so we decided to squeeze in a few nights during the festive season. Think I walked a million miles and eat my body weight in things that are bad for me but it's what I love about New York. We took time to visit our favourite foody places, book shops, comic book stores and galleries etc. Also made time to go visit Brooklyn which was ace and reminded me very much of East London. 

Anyways - thought I would post a few pictures to show you how festive the city was. Our hotel was opposite the Rockefeller tree and I did a little *squee* everytime I saw it out of the window, or passed it on the streets! No snow this time, but still magical!



Ooh, ooh, ooh! Also - *SPOTTED* - a few of my books that I have illustrated for Usborne. In Barnes and Noble at Union Square I found Sticker Dolly Dressing Sports Girls which I did last year, and in a very cool children's boutique in Brooklyn called Mini Jake, I saw my First Stencil Cards: Christmas! The very same stencil cards I blogged about last time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment